Comfort Inn & Suites
EconoLodge(Perry)
USD 70
USD 102
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

USD 73
Motel 6 Perry(Perry)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 151
USD 144
HIExpress.com
USD 146
All reviewsroom was cleanupon checkoutsausagethe entire hotelcomfortable place to stayhandicap roomparking lothalfway pointstopping pointbagelswe've stayedindoor poolnational fairperry gastaff was friendlydesk clerkfirst floor
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stay at a lot of Comfort Inns and know they vary extensively in quality. This hotel was average at the very best. I had a question about the internet service (which was real good), however, when I went to call the front desk, I realized we had no telephone in the room. The cord was there but no phone. I used my cell and was asked "do you really need one?". I said no and they said okay! I would have thought they would have "insisted on getting us one". We found the bathroom in general need of work, cracked tiles and a shower valve that had no turn off spot, you had to move the handle slowly until the water stopped. My wife was disappointed in the quality of bedding, thin towels and wash cloths. Of course, the next morning I saw a live roach walking around the tub. I reported all of the above at checkout and they did express their concern but that was all they did. I wasn't looking for compensation but most good hotels might offer it anyway.

Room Tip: Not sure if this was typical of hotels in the area or not, if you're used to things not being quite up to your standards this hotel will work for a single night stay where you just want to sleep and be on your way.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rlnhandy
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is one of my favorite stops along I 75 when I travel. it is always quiet and relaxing- a little oasis for a weary traveler. The guest service workers are always pleasant. The Cracker Barrell next door is very handy if you want to walk over for a meal.

Room Tip: Ask for the left back corner room. it is huge with an inside and an outside entrance
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a good stop and avoids spending the night in Atlanta. It's a Choice Hotel and much better than the other "choices". The room was large and clean. The hotel is U-shaped and we stayed near the end of the U. It was very quiet. They have double-paned windows and we didn't hear a thing. Breakfast included hot items, and was fine. The mattress pad was the type that is hot to sleep on. There was no fan in bathroom. There are limited restaurants within walking distance -- Cracker Barrel, Subway and Waffle House, but the next exit is a mile up the road and there are other places there. We have started to look for Comfort Inn & Suites as a result of our positive experience here and at several others. We only paid $62 here which was a great value. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We always use this hotel when we have family come to visit, I also use it for my granddaughters birthday parties. The staff is friendly, kind and helpful, they have a great breakfast, great indoor pool, always clean rooms, close to interstate, gas stations and places to eat, I can not tell you one bad thing about the hotel.

Room Tip: We have rented their large suites, the joining rooms and just regular rooms and like them all. Now I would say as in any hotel - when they are packed I rather be on bottom floor because of the kids above and parents NOT controlling them.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tntholder
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This was our last hotel on the trip. We drove until we got tired and stopped in Perry. There was a horse show in town so most hotels were booked. We called here and got the last room. The only problem was that it had no windows because it backed up to their conference room. They let us use a traveler's coupon from the little books at rest stops so we only paid $59! The room was wonderfully clean with very very comfortable beds. Flat screen tvs. Indoor pool and hot tub. Sauna. Fitness room. WONDERFUL breakfast. Sausage, biscuits, eggs, strawberry and regular waffles... too much to list. It was a great value and a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family