Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great place

We have been to The FRED a number of times for concerts and have always had a positive experience... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
herdman345
Peachtree City, Georgia
Excellent Venue. Acoustics extraordinary

I’ve been going for over 10 years and the best part is you can tailgate and bring food wine and... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2017
jimsW6324QD
Peachtree City, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews bring your own great concert venue seat stage performance acoustics woods
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have now gone to two concerts at this venue. The first concert had me sitting on the second row right in front of the stage. The second concert I was midway up center right. Both seats were great. I will say the permanent seats are somewhat small. I was thrilled that no one was sitting right beside me at this last concert. I appreciate the fact that the venue lets you bring your own food and drink. It's a beautiful place with woods surrounding the venue. Easy and free parking! I live about 2 hours from this venue, but find it worth the drive.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

One thing that always impresses me about this venue is how the staff are always so friendly and enthusiastic. Great concerts, clean and comfortable.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had a blast seeing an Elton John style performance in the summer of 2016. We enjoyed the beauty of the path to the theater. Sound is amazing. Staff are so very friendly. Lovely outdoor theater.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We have seen several shows here. The place is awesome. Super friendly ..easy parking..they allow you to bring in food and coolers...great sound.
We saw Rebel Rebel David Bowie Tribute Band. They were crazy good. Fantastic show.
The warm up band One Hit Wonderland was phenomenal.
Great evening!
Way to go Peachtree City !!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

For a small town they get some of the best bands and singers going. Great outdoor location and just fun to go to and see and hear GREAT music. People from Atlanta or other parts of GA should consider coming to PTC for a great weekend of music and food,
Many great hotels, come on down.

Date of experience: July 2016