“Great Date night for Hummus and Wine”
Review of The BeiRut

The BeiRut
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I like to try new places and this one is hidden. It's in a shopping center and you would never expect it to be fancy, but it's nice. Must give it a shot. Great Weekend dinner place!

2  Thank Kristi H

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The staff is friendly and attentive. A member of our team is Lebanese and compares the food at The Beirut to cooking from his home country. Our guests were very pleased with the this restaurant at the end of the evening. Also, as I was asking directions from a random person in the area, they told me how much they enjoyed this restaurant and said we were in for a very special evening.

3  Thank james b
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

There are almost no good restaurants in Peachtree City. There are the chains where every dish tastes like every other dish; and the standard mexican, chinese and pizza places. Beirut is the one place that has truly good food all the time - every time. We eat in but more often take out. Having grown up in the middle east I love the food. Hadi does it very well. If we do not have Beirut ... we cook at home. Hadi is our only competition in Peachtree City; and I am glad we have The Beirut.

1  Thank Todd S
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The food was good, but felt that the service left some to be desired. Felt like we had inconvenienced them by not having a reservation, which didn't make me want to make a reservation in the future.

1  Thank Tara B
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Visited semi-regularly before we moved to a different city. Came across an unused gift card recently and heck - free is good. The dining room is still small, intimate and comfortable and they have some limited outdoor seating. The food, which was generally good was absolutely outstanding tonight. From the Baba Ghannouj with warm Pita bread appetizer through the Gyro Platter, Shish Kafta and Shish Tawook the food was perfectly seasoned and prepared. Accompanied by piping hot fries and spicy potatoes we were, as my granddaughter says, Piggy Pies. Our server, Imran Said, was very attentive and on top of his game. We will definitely make the drive back again soon.