“Great delivery ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Oakwood
Description: Visit your Oakwood Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Really great pizza. Fresh and tastes amazing.
I ordered online and it came quickly and efficiently. Delivery lady is always nice and I love their rewards website. Gives me a free pizza after 6 of my orders, which is handy when I don't get paid till Friday.

I also go up there with the family and they always have well, friendly staff. The place is pretty clean whenever I'm up there as well.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

pizza is ok, but usually only barely warm by time it gets to us. Order is always right, driver always pleasant, but we just live too far out.