See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel should be shutdown. It has so, so many fire code violations, it's incredible that it's open. During the time that I stayed there, some women down the hall from me on the top floor had a fire in their room (see attached picture showing outside of room). I thought there were renovations happening in the room, and unknown to me until the next day, I was told by hotel staff that there was a fire in the room. Another guest also confirmed it for me, as well. All three emergency fire extinguishers in that hallway were used, and not replaced during the 3 days that I was there (see one attached picture, showing one of the 3). The fire door on the top floor was also propped open on 2 nights, and I closed it both nights. Being open, it created a huge draft, and wouldn't caused the place to go up 10 times as fast if fire broke out through the building. Smoke detectors throughout the hotel were not working, had no batteries, and/or were beeping, reflecting that the batteries needed replacing. Electrical wiring was bad. In the outlet I plugged in my phone to re-charge, the charger hung out of the outlet; the outlet was loose and not tight to the wall. I had to request a room change because in my first room, the refrigerator was broken and not working. In both rooms I was in, the phones didn't work. The air ventilating through the heater was dirty, and caused dust to settle on the bed, furniture, and caused my sinuses to be very irritated and stuffed up. The place was filthy, with trash in the halls of the hotel as well as outside in the parking lot. My key card also stopped working on the second day, and I had to get it re-set. My room also wasn't cleaned on the second day and my toiletries weren't replaced; I had to ask at the front desk for my room to be cleaned and to get more toiletries. The hotel sign out front wasn't working, and made the hotel hard to find at night. It looks more like an office building than a hotel. The only thing good about this place was the hot shower. The place is an absolute dump, and a firebox. Anyone staying there take's their life in their own hands. Absolutely awful!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

After checking in we decided to go and grab a bite to eat, but before leaving we wanted to check the room out. Once I stepped off the elevator on the 8th floor I was greeted by a heavy smell of marijuana. So i walked in my room and did a quick glance and left to go eat. After arriving back to the room we noticed the t.v. was missing the power button and the remote didn't work. After taking a shower, the water in the toilet ran all night making some loud noise. Ok next morning we decided to go to breakfast only to find out it was from 8am - 9am and on top of that it was a $5 charge so we decided to eat out. I as for housekeeping 3 times throughout the day and also stopped by the desk when leaving out for the evening. Once i arrived back to the room nothing had been done, so i went down stairs to find out what was the reason. She told me that it was a do not disturb sign on the door which was a lie. And told me it was nothing she could do about it , because everyone was gone. Ok everyone that works in that hotel live in this hotel and work for room and board. So i walked away to calm down and when i returned she called someone and the lady said she was never told to clean the room.....SMDH. So the lady came up to my room at midnight to clean my room (sad) then i was told she had to go room to room to find towels for my room. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!! And the sad thing is this is not even it, just stay away not worth the headache.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

It most def needs some TLC to the structure, but also to the rooms. Its close to down town Norcros and close to a lot of eating places. There are other hotels close by that are better. But for the price and my experience it was good. No roaches, dirt, or blood stains for me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is terrible. Everything advertised is a lie. The pool is always closed and the jacuzzi has green algae. The breakfast bar was NOT a hot breakfast bar, it was barely a continental breakfast. The rooms are outdated, smell musty. The televisions in your room are old, (our was even missing the power button.) the bathrooms are dirty and the extracting fans in the bathroom do not work. Bring some body wash and shampoo. Rooms do not offer any. Also, some Glade Room air freshener with you... trust me, you’ll need it. There was a strong smell of Marijuana in the hallway. Some of the guests that stay here on a weekly basis seemed like people of questionable characters. The hotel overall needs major renovations and some major cleaning. It should have told us something when you have to use the side entrance as you arrive because the main entrance automatic sliding doors do not work. I don’t see this hotel staying open for too long. Don’t waste your money. The nice pics and features you see on the hotel search engines are not accurate and perhaps belong to when the hotel used to be a Hilton Hotel. The Hotel signs and front facade are also dark and not lit outside during the nighttime. Only the front parking lot has poor lighting. I Would strongly NOT recommend this hotel. The staff seem like they do not know what they are doing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I think it need to be painted n clean up some n the. The bed was ok byt tge room was a little musty .i think it has a great deal of opportunity her at this place. It just need to tight up in some area

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple