See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, room was clean and smelled good, receptionist was kind, and friendly, she smiled the entitled Tim she attended me...she gave me a good rate despite it was a last minute stay

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us. See you again!!!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Where do you stay that housekeeping touches your personal items?? Norcross Super 8 that's where.
I don't expect my bed to be made when I leave it set up with my own blanket and pillow. And then to make it with oil or grease (see pictures) under the pillow, really? You have got to be kidding me.
I find this out when I get back from my day with family and the clerk doesn't look at the sheets. She wants me to change the bed.
Don't waste your money.... if you expect it to be clean.
They got one star because the sink was clean and it seemed that no one touched my toothbrush!
Manager has not responded to my email about this.....
Again don't waste your money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We're very sorry that you were very upset here because of just house keeping made your bed. However Sir/Medam: In our policy we gave every stayed guest have house keeping service unless our guest said that we do not any house keeping service. We agree that you liked to have your only blanket on your bed so our house keeper made your bed and kept your blanket on top of that. And also you telling and showing bed sits have grease on the bedsit and under pillow spot, we can not believe that. sometime we do laundry our self, and we did not have any bedsit, pillow have grease or black mark on them. We very sorry for your misunderstanding and unhappiness with us!!!.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017