See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice and accommodating and everything that I needed. They made sure that I was happy and that my room was fully stock of everything I need it. It is a perfect location, close to many things !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I should have looked at the reviews before hand. I've never left a bad review.

If you're looking for a cheap one night passing by Georgia and need to stay, stay here. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend, EVER. The rooms were very out dated and mediocre, had a fridge and microwave thou. I felt like I needed to keep my shoes on at all times. I Had put a towel on the bathroom floor just to have it get stuck under the door and all this gunk came off. Apparently house keeping comes once early in the morning, called for them to come back when we were leaving and they were "done for the day," which i thought was really strange and crappy.

Staff was personally friendly with me but i only dealt with one person, i had no issues. But when my boyfriend went to go ask for more towels near night time, well since we got no house keeping, never in my life have i heard of having to bring back the USED towels to the front desk to get new ones. That just blew my mind. Obviously he was not happy.

Def won't be coming back.

Should work on renovating rooms and actually making an attempt to satisfy your paying customers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My son and I had to evacuate our house in Myrtle Beach, SC due to Hurricane Florence. I figured that we would be gone for a week and made a reservation through Hotwire for a week realizing that I could change the reservation because on my confirmation email states that if I changed my reservation that I would be charged a fee which is understandable. We decided to go to Atlanta to be safe. We found out this morning that we needed to head back due to rising water levels in rivers in the area. If we waited till next week it would be another week before the flooding would recede. I was told that they will not refund any of my money. That is not their policy. Hotwire called them too and were told the same thing. I should have gotten a refund of about $200! Throughout our time in Atlanta all of the businesses in the area gave discounts for food and entertainment knowing that this was not a planned vacation!!! We arrived at the Days Inn & Suites on 9/12 and left the morning of 9/16 and the reservation was through the morning of 9/19. Also our lock didn’t work when we tried to get into the room. It took them a half hour to get it fixed after an 8 hour drive that should have taken 5 hours due to everyone evacuating from the. Carolinas.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Disgusting and embarrassing cleanliness standards. Avoid at all costs. The only reason I stayed was that I checked in at 2am snd did not trust myself to drive anymore. Did not complain about room and bathroom because I could have slept on a cinderblocks at that you t, but I imagine all the rooms were similar levels disgusting.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not Hospitality friendly at all the staff barely speaks English and even though your do not disturb sign is on your door they still will knock on your door the rooms as well as the hallway smells and has a really bad odor as if the rugs were wet and just tried and have the really bad odor in my room that I stayed in the air conditioner did not work the only reason why I didn't say anything to the front desk is because I easily get cold but I had to deal with the knocking of the air conditioner trying to come on during my stay and I work overnight even though my do not disturb sign was on my door housekeeping came to my door 3 times my room also had a mold odor and the bathroom on my first night had some kind of awful leak in the restroom where water was all over the floor and I almost had an accident I called the front desk they did come right away but did not offer to change my room or anything and there's some kind of mold growth on the bathroom sink so I definitely would not recommend this hotel to my close family and friends maybe my enemies but definitely not family and friends

Date of stay: August 2018