“This is for take out...excellent cue!”

'Cue Barbecue Peachtree Corners
Ranked #6 of 339 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I've gotten take out from here. The food is not only excellent but you get a good quantity. I have the smoked sausage. Two huge links. I have the collard greens and potato salad. Both very good. The sausage comes with a sweet mustard, pickles and bar-b-que sauce. My husband has the full rack of baby back ribs with baked beans and fried okra. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We have become regulars at this neighborhood BBQ joint! I love the pork and my wife loves the brisket. The 4 sauces are original and tasty, but the meat really doesn't meet it. Get an order of fried okra as an appetizer. It's fresh, never frozen. The sweet potatoes are awesome and the mac and cheese, perfect. You'll be glad you ate at Cue. Grab some "bananas doster" for dessert.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The ribs a great with a smoky taste. The pulled pork sandwiches are generous and definitely a meal by themselves. The restaurant is clean and the service is fine. I do think they could be more generous with their fries considering the cost for an order.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Mmmmmmmmmmmm - Nailed it for serving size, completion on food & price was VERY affordable. A must stop when in Norcross. We all had different plates of food, and not a word was spoken during lunch = good eats! I had the Beef brisket sandwich, and being from Canada, I'm spoiled when it comes to beef. They were pretty close, and I'm good with that!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Eat in or take out.. The best local Southern BBQ around. Ribs or pulled pork you can't go wrong. Definitely a repeat visit.