All reviews la quinta pool closes room was clean road noise yogurt free breakfast breakfast was excellent nice property daily rate price was reasonable choose this hotel donuts easy access convenient location stayed nights pet ga
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I could no believe this property was a Baymont property. Property needs updating and a thorough cleaning inside and out. The amenities are old and need updating and at the very least be cleaned up! The included breakfast was limited and even though I got there at 6:45am it looked as though a storm had hit and selection was bare.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel smells badly. Staff is not friendly. I arrived AFTER check in time (3pm) and room was not ready. Rooms are decent at best. Toilet constantly made noise. I will not be visiting this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed at this property for 2 nights on a business trip. As soon as you enter the room, you notice there is a musty, overpowering smell. There was a snail on the wall which makes me wonder if there was mold in the room. They moved me to a different room the very same nightThe next day, I woke up, took a shower and walked over to my handbag to get dressed. I slipped and fell on the hardwood floors. Apparently, water had pooled from the AC overnight. This property is absolutely terrible and I am very surprised they hold a Baymont Flag. Do yourself a favor and check in to a motel 6 instead.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have been a Wyndham member since 2014 and I also have late check-out I was rushed out of my room before check-out time in a very rude fashion the hotel looks nothing in person like it doesn't the internet or room smelled awful are AC quit working the day before we would checked out we never got to have breakfast and the pool was closed the entire time we were there disappointed

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were unexpectedly in Norcross, GA recently. We arrived late and checked into Baymont Inn & Suites with some reservation....only because we were unfamiliar with the neighborhood. We were quite surprised with what we found on the inside. The motel has been remodeled....not sure how recently....but the carpets looked newish. Our room was nice. No carpet, but a wood-like tile, which is great for cleanliness. The room was clean. The bed was inviting and comfortable. We turned on TV to unwind and to help with falling asleep. My husband can sleep through anything, but I cannot. Around midnight after turning off the TV noise, I was sadly awakened by road noise and AC noise to such a degree that I did not sleep at all. I wanted my husband to at least get a good nights sleep, so I decided to wait it out and speak with the front desk the next morning for an adjustment to our bill. The desk was not flexible or interested in making any adjustments. Their solution was that I should have told them about the problem in the middle of the night and they would have moved us to a suite. The night was already ruined for me. I would not have given thought to packing up and moving. To add insult to injury, the desk clerk told us that the room we were given is one of the last that they rent out because of the extreme road noise. How nice it would have been to have known that beforehand. I cannot advise folks to avoid this motel, because some of our experience was ok. But, I would strongly suggest you ask for a room on the front or an interior room away from the road side....that is if you want to get a good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business