“Very authentic”

Don Pedro Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Happened upon this restaurant by chance and I plan to go back. Very good food. Fairly quick service and obviously a popular place based on the number of folks in the restaurant that afternoon. I had the chicken burrito. I could have split it with my nephew, who was with me at the time. There is a limited kid's menu, so you really could split some of a single order with your children if you go with them.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

After 12 years in Atlanta this is as close to the Mexican food I was used to
in Southern California.. Just down the street from me....

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I had a carne asada burrito with rice and beans and a solo taco. Both were very good! This is not quite as good as some Mexican food I grew up with in San Diego but is definitely the best authentic Mexican food I found in Atlanta.

100 health rating!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

I always do take out as the space inside is just ok. I love their regular tacos but the best thing they have is malitas(i hope it's how you say it!) Pair that with horchata and its divine. The little pack of pickled carrot onion and jalapeños they give compliments the food very good. Worth visiting or take out.

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

This is so far my favorite place to eat. Love the steak burrito and tacos. The food is seasoned to perfection. Price is very reasonable.

Been to Don Pedro Restaurant? Share your experiences!