“Go-to breakfast place. Consistently great!”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Ranked #8 of 336 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We have been coming to Norcross off and on over the past two years. We always stop and have breakfast at the Flying Biscuit. Everything tastes good, and the menu is varied enough to please everyone in your party. Never had to wait and they open early even on Sundays. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We came here with a group of 6 Sunday morning and did not have to wait. There were so many yummy things on the menu and i can say that we all thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts! Our server, Samantha, was so friendly and attentive which made our visit even better!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Hot biscuits, well prepared in mamy styles. Southern Biscuit Benedict was perfectly poached eggs on top of turkey bacon, pimento cheese, smothered in hollandaise sauce and sprinkled with cayenne pepper. Creamy grits on the side.
This place does take a healthier approach to breakfast and has many options.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Besides your standard breakfast fare, highlights from the menu include chicken biscuits and gravy and pimento spread eggs Benedict. You really can't go wrong.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My first-time experience at this chain. I'm a Brit so the environment looked a bit dated when I first walked in but realised belatedly that that was somehow on purpose with a wink traditional southern fare. I love biscuits and I wasn't disappointed. The waitress was attentive and helped us walk through the menu. They even had some gluten free bread for my wife.