“Escape the breakfast norm”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Ranked #9 of 336 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Besides your standard breakfast fare, highlights from the menu include chicken biscuits and gravy and pimento spread eggs Benedict. You really can't go wrong.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My first-time experience at this chain. I'm a Brit so the environment looked a bit dated when I first walked in but realised belatedly that that was somehow on purpose with a wink traditional southern fare. I love biscuits and I wasn't disappointed. The waitress was attentive and helped us walk through the menu. They even had some gluten free bread for my wife.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

LOL most locations ive been to in the city are SUPER small and you are practically sharing a table with other diners. This location is pretty large and has plenty of space! LOVE IT

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My family has always been wanting to have breakfast in this restaurant because it's highly recommended by my co-workers. The problem is it's always filled up to capacity, the line outside is long on Sunday after church service and the wait is about 45 minutes. In short, we cut this place off in our list for quite sometime until we passed this place one Saturday morning. Thank God, we waited for only 15 minutes and we were seated to our table. I love best their biscuits because they're freshly made, soft and delicious. The menu is nothing extraordinary than other breakfast chains like IHOP, J Christopher's, Another Broken Egg, etc. Their biscuits are the best I had!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Laid back setting, dogs welcome on porch area. Staff was attentive and smiling. Only glitch was that I wanted gluten free toast to try instead of biscuit and got the biscuit. Took almost too long for the toast to be brought instead but was worth the wait. Definitely liked the consistency and flavor of bread and with their homemade apple/berry butter, it was perfect. Had Scrammbled eggs mixed with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Delish! but very filling!