“First time there and I was impressed.”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Ranked #9 of 336 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Laid back setting, dogs welcome on porch area. Staff was attentive and smiling. Only glitch was that I wanted gluten free toast to try instead of biscuit and got the biscuit. Took almost too long for the toast to be brought instead but was worth the wait. Definitely liked the consistency and flavor of bread and with their homemade apple/berry butter, it was perfect. Had Scrammbled eggs mixed with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Delish! but very filling!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I had high expectations for this restaurant as I have visited the Peachtree City location. This was not the same experience. It seemed like chaos. The restaurant is fairly small, the hostess was friendly and told us the wait time. We sat patiently as we heard name after name called then realized people were being seated after us. Somehow we missed the call. Apparently there was another hostess doing something different and the hostess that we met indicates that "it happens some times". We were seated and waiting for a while w/o being greeted. We almost walked out. We were waited on. She was ok. The sausage and potatoes were good. The waitress was accommodating, but we won't be back. We could have gone to IHOP....

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Just wow is all i have to say wooow better get here early cause there is a wait for this awesome place to eat the sweet biscyits are jyst to die for

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Well, the Flying Biscuit Cafe is a mainstay for our family. We don't go as often as my teens would like due to the drive but when we do we leave full and satisfied with giant smiles on our faces. Literally everything is delish! Our last stop was after a swim meet at GA Tech and we had some hungry swimmers. There was of course a wait - but it is worth the wait - and we had friends with us who had never been and they knew they were in for a real treat based upon our rave reviews. Service is always friendly and helpful and the food comes out fresh and piping hot. My kids love their organic oatmeal pancakes with peaches and the heavenly French toast is well...heavenly. Coffee is great, salads are great, my husband loves the oven fried BLT salad, and all of the breakfast items are great. One of my personal faves is the Meggxican wrap. The warm tomato salsa is a hit as are their creamy dreamy grits. We also love the chicken sausage and moon dusted oven roasted potatoes. And who can forget their namesake - those fluffy biscuits served with cranberry apple butter? You may request wheat or white biscuits and I love the wheat version. Okay, now I am starving and my mouth is watering for more Flying Biscuit! Need I say more? You must go to the Flying Biscuit if you have never tried it and believe me, you will be back! Prepare for a line if you go during actual breakfast hours - but breakfast is served all day. This is southern comfort food at its best! They also offer gluten free items as well.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Very yummy as always. I'm gluten free and they accommodated me very well. He even offered gluten free toast before I had to ask.