See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I recommend no ones goes to this property its sad that they still sell customers rooms not fit to live in mold dirty prostitution and drug dealers worst crossland property iv stayed on or have seen. Unsanitary cigarette butts in the sink bugs on floor cabinets was not properly placed a hand made shower curtain with holes in walls. Only thing great was the customer service from Ms.Betty for honesty and a Full refund. This property needs seriously remolding better cleaning service and repairs.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank christian o
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel staff are extremely unprofessional, made a reservation when I got to the hotel and decided to pay cash they said it will be $100 deposit. They maid was terrible, no shower curtain, horrible

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

When I went to check-in at this hotel I was told only one house keeper was on duty at that time so there was no room ready until late. When I return after 3:00pm again to check -in I was told only a single 2 queen bed room was available at the time and located on the first floor. A key was given to me to see if I could like the room. The outside of the room was so filthy with bad odors . When I entered the room I was not impressed at all and had to cancel my reservation. I had a very bad impression on my visit there. In my opinion , this hotel needs improvement.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We booked this through a hotel booking website and had confirmation when we were displaced due to the hurricane. We drove 4 hours to get there but were told by the guy at the front desk that they were full. We explained we had a reservation and had already paid for the room. He said it didn't matter and that they wouldn't accept us as some guests hadn't left their rooms from the night before. How was this our problem? If he knew they were full could he not have called before we set off, to cancel the booking?! We were left completely stranded and they couldn't have cared less. When our booking company called the hotel to check the story so we could get a refund they didn't even bother answering the phone. When we went back in to ask him to speak to our booking company he said he had already spoke to them (he hadn't) and was going off for his break. He then closed reception. Other guests with bookings also arrived at the same time as us and were turned away. Who manages this hotel? Why had they not called anyone to cancel if they were overbooked? Why was the manager not there to support the front desk if they were having issues? Its the worst customer service we have received in the USA. Don't bother going.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Parttimeveggie
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Had 2 rooms booked here. drove 14 plus hours and even called on the way to confirm. Was told that a late check-in was fine and there were no problems. upon arrival, we were told there were no rooms with an attitude. Came to find out that nobody had cleaned that day and there were no clean linens or towels to have somebody go and get the rooms ready. I was traveling with 2 elderly people and this was just a big inconvenience. And the attitude of the front desk lady was just as bad. She acted like it was our fault that all of this had happened. I would not recommend this place to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ajpresident2016
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Hi AJ, we're very sorry for the experience you had with our front desk staff. We will be addressing this with our hotel management team. Thank you.