“Manager don't care about peopl”
Review of H J Wings & Things

H J Wings & Things
Ranked #83 of 223 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Best wings in Newnan, fresh not frozen burgers, hand battered cauliflower, mushrooms and onion rings. Nightly specials.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My husband and I went to wings and things tonight and signed in. The hostess ask us three times if we would sit a the bar we said no each time because we don't drink. So we waited then three guys 25-30 yrs old came in behind us with a party of 6 so three wasn't even there. The manager and hostess seated the three guys in a booth before us so I ask why ? So they sat us at a table by the outside door that could hold 6 people so I ask for the manager Ask why wasn't we seated first? He said I seated y'all almost at the same time. Bull crap!!!! I told him it wasn't right to seat them first. He didn't care he had no good explaination. It was because he knew 6 guy were going to spend a lot of money drinking. This manager was so rude we will never go back or bring our company employees back for lunch or a party. I will post on Facebook other review sites and let our church friends and family aware of how this place and manager treated us.. We got up and walked out. By the looks at other reviews we are not the only ones that are dissatisfied with this place. 12-29-17

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Awesome wings, many sauces to choose from (our favorite is Thai Chili). And excellent onion rings. Always good and quick service

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

You will enjoy the friendly atmosphere, and wings done to your liking. The food is reasonably priced, and the serving are generous.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Love the boneless wings and their onion ring sides. They have great TV'S to watch the game and service is fast and friendly. Nothing fancy just good eats.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Was here recently and really not impressed at all with the restaurant. There wasn't many options to choose from. No boneless wings, and nothing that seemed appetizing for a "lighter" menu. I'm sorry but iceberg lettuce is not my idea of a salad. We had to consistently ask for refills. The prices are very cheap, but don't come with sides. Sides are separate. They do have a phone charging station that you can use for free which is a very nice offer from them. But this is defiantly a place I have tried and won't be returning.

Eve R, Owner at H J Wings & Things, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

I'd like to invite you back to the restaurant to give us another chance. We have updated our menu and selections. Wings do come with a side other items are Al Carte so not to charge for something you wouldn't want. We offer a .50 boneless special on Wednesday evenings and all your sides and dressings are additional. As for our salad, I agree! We are now using a wonder spring mix that everyone has really liked. Come on back, I'm usually there every night and would love to make this right for you.