“Fantastic Wings”
Review of H J Wings & Things

H J Wings & Things
Ranked #82 of 226 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Best wings in Newnan, fresh not frozen burgers, hand battered cauliflower, mushrooms and onion rings. Nightly specials.
Reviewed 7 August 2013

When I lived in Georgia this was our 'go to' for the best wings. They cooked them just like you requested and you were never disappointed. I now live in Washington State and honestly I get better wings if I make them myself rather than going out to what I have found so far. Hands down you will not be disappointed with the wings at H J Wings & Things.

1  Thank Jamie P

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We have been in the neighborhood for almost two years but never stopped here. On our way home we decided to stop in for dinner. It looked like we expected. Nothing fancy. We order a couple of beers. They were served ice cold . The server said they keep the keg lines really cold and it showed. My wife order chicken quesideas. I ordered the buffalo wings medium.You are able to order just drums which I did. They came with a side and I got onion rings. Having lived in Buffalo I rate the wings super! They were crisp outside and juicy on the inside. The rings were crisp and held up well. My wife's food was also very good. The only minor issue was that the "medium" seemed mild. I will kick it up a notch on our next visit which will be soon.

1  Thank JImMac818
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We love this place. We only eat wings from here no where else.

2  Thank Mckenzielynn