“Lots of potential”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for a late lunch so it wasn’t too busy. We were sat in the back room and I could see this place being a happening spot for after work drinks, though I’m not sure Newnan has that much of a night life.
The food was good, but a tad pricey for what we got. I had the bbq sliders and they were fine. The onion rings were really good. The wait staff is nice and attentive. We’ll definitely be back. A good non-chain restaurant is always a welcome sight!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have only been here a couple times. Last time with a family of three for lunch we spent 40 + $$$. We walked in and I love the atmosphere and concept. I had the burger trio sliders, wife got a burger, and son got the hot dog and fries. Can't remember if got an app or not. Pulled pork was dry, burgers were nothing special just a burger with fancy names and fancy toppings maybe that's why they charge you an arm and a leg for it. Cool place to go hang out at bar have a few drinks and hangout with some friends but can't see myself going back for a burger. There are other places with better burgers for better prices around town.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the burger special, the "Paddy Melt" and a Double Double burger. One small piece of bacon on the burger. Fries were fresh and hot. Burgers were tasty, but small for $12. We order a lot of craft beer drafts and have NEVER paid more than $7 a glass. We had sticker shock when we saw our bill and they were $8. I should have ordered the bottle with one of my fave craft beers. Only $6. They didn't have prices written down for drafts and now I know why. We will not return.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The burgers are amazing and the dip n dog is so good! Sometimes we like to go and have a drink and split the bourbon pecan bar! Favorite date night spot. Charming atmosphere and downtown location.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Fried okra pods with dip - so great you have to forget to diet! Located in downtown Newnan. Great place for lunch.

Date of visit: September 2017