USD 88
USD 81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
USD 93
USD 98
USD 91
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogshappy hourhot tubnachosbaked potatodining areamixed drinksevening dinnerper adulthot breakfastchillinext morningoatmealoff the highwaynice staywould stay here again
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I recently stayed at the Drury Inn Atlanta Morrow and as always I was pleased. My room was clean and well-appointed and exactly as I expected. Consistency is important in hotel chains and Drury is always consistent.
I had a bit of trouble with my room key and it was addressed quickly and pleasantly. I arrived too late for the happy hour but did partake the breakfast which was very good. I try to rate hotels within their category, I don’t compare a Drury to a JW Marriott. As such in this range of hotel I can easily give this a four of five and wish that Trip Advisor rated out of 10 as this would be a nine.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Saskwatches
Reviewed 9 February 2016

When we travel, which is often, we seek out Drury Inns specifically. We love their cleanliness, roominess, wonderful customer service and their welcoming pro-pet policy since we almost always travel with dogs. We are very loyal customers.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 February 2016

We had read in a travel book that , if possible when travelling in the US ,we should try to stay at a Drury Inn.One of the best pieces of advice ever ! We arrived after a horrible drive through a snowstorm and were greeted by every staff member as a returning friend / guest. We were on time for their 5:30 "kick back " meal which included so many choices of delicious home cooked style food. The adults were able to have 3 free alcoholic drinks and the children had never ending drinks of juice , milk and /or pop .
The rooms, beds and bathrooms were spotless and comfortable . Every amenity was included.
The next morning we had a full, hot breakfast . The dining area was large enough to comfortably seat many travellers. Throughout our stay we were greeted and chatted with by ultra- friendly staff.
The price for the rooms was high but certainly worth it when you considered that you didn't have to leave the hotel for a delicious full dinner or breakfast.
The next time I travel in the US I will be checking for Drury Inns on my route.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our way to Florida this year and were very pleased with the hotel and staff. Although we missed the 5:30 Kickback, we did enjoy the free popcorn and soft drinks as well as the wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. We had a suite on the 4th floor which was clean and comfy. Staff was great especially the gal in the breakfast room. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is the hotel i stay at everytime im in tow. Will be back on March i really enjoy my stay everytime im here goimng to let other people know. Love love love love love love this hotel the hot tub the room space and all.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business