“Good basic hotel”

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Nashville, TN
“Good basic hotel”
Reviewed 14 March 2011

I stayed here with two friends en route to Savannah last week. We got in around midnight and checked out around 7am, so we had a short stay. Obviously the hotel isn't a luxury one, but it was very clean and fit our needs just fine. Lawrence, the night clerk, was very helpful. There was no hair dryer in our room, but when we called he brought one to our room right away. Our one complaint was that the room was pretty stuffy, which made sleeping difficult - that might have been fixed with some tweaking of the a/c unit, I'm not sure.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank jent103

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Wirral
Reviewed 13 March 2011

We booked the Red Roof Inn as we were flying in to Atlanta early evening and wanted a cheap stopover before driving down to Tallahassee the following morning. The hotel was great - an excellent location, easy to find and easy to get back onto the interstate. Reception was welcoming and friendly, and our room was large (far superior to many of the UK equivalent motels) and clean. We ate at the Cracker Barrel (just across the car park) which was also good. The hotel is very close to the interstate (our room was probably the closest!) but we were not kept awake by traffic.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CarolineWil
Wacissa, Florida
Reviewed 27 November 2009

I've stayed at dozens of Red Roof Inns, and this may be the cleanest, just after a recent renovation. Location: just south of Atlanta's Beltway (I-285), on I-75, about 7 hours to Orlando and Tampa. About 15 minutes to ATL Airport, and 20-30 minutes to downtown and Buckhead. Lots of restaurants and shopping in the immediate area.

Most RRI's have good, basic rooms at bargain prices. A couple I've seen have been pretty bad. I'm glad this was one of the good ones, and hope the rest of the properties clean up thier act!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
florida
Reviewed 22 September 2009

Probably the best value for the dollar that I have received and I will stay there again .The room was spotless and had a fridge, microwave, desk and a small safe .

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Georgia
Reviewed 31 August 2009

I work for a large power utility company here in GA. My work keeps me on the road most of the time. Of all the places I've stayed while working throughout the state, this is one of my favorites. I look for a place that is safe, clean and economical and this fits the bill. The manager and staff have always been nice and professional. I've stayed here over 200 nights in the last five years and will continue to when working in this area. It may not be the "Ritz", but for what I'm looking for, it's as good as I've found.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
0.6 km away
3.1 km away
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
3.2 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South

Been to Knights Inn Morrow? Share your experiences!