“Cute little BBQ place ”
Review of Paradise Country Barbeque - CLOSED

Paradise Country Barbeque
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Great bbq and great price hidden off the road but well worth checking this place out. Very clean and great staff.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Paradise BBQ is only open on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. Most of the business seems to be for 'to go' orders; but it is nice to eat there. It is usually quiet which is nice and allows you to fully enjoy yourself,

We ordered the 2 meat combo with BBQ and white meat chicken. The meat was perfect and delicious. We both chose Potato Salad and Macaroni and Cheese as sides. Both were excellent as well. I asked that we have a pitcher of tea brought to the table as we drink a lot when we eat-- and also- the staff seemed to have some trouble walking. She did and that was wonderful. No need to bother her whenever we needed more to drink.
The restaurant is off the road and not easily found if you do not know where you are going. The food is definitely worth the effort.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our whole group thought the Barbecue was excellent tasting and well prepared. Ribs were excellent, my favorite was the dark meat chicken but white meat was also a choice, pulled pork way lean and very good. There were several sandwiches on the menu but my husband and I chose to share a 3 meat combo. The Barbecue did not tast smoky. Brunswick stew is a family recipes which was the best I have had. even the cold slaw was delicious. The restaurant is family run and service could not have been more friendly.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We had a late lunch here recently and will try them again. Although it looks odd from the outside (on a side road, up the street from the gas station), it's actually pretty cute on the inside and clean. We tried the chicken (it had the skin and was flavorful, unlike what we had at Birdcat), ribs (tasty, slightly sweet), pork (pretty lean, good sized portion). Tried the mac n' cheese, baked beans (fine, nothing special) and Brunswick stew (best I've had in town, hands down). Prices are quite reasonable for BBQ sandwiches and okay for larger plates with sides. They do pit smoke their meat onsite with hickory and oak, and it's a subtle smoke flavor, not as intense as some others I'm used to elsewhere in the US. This place was staffed by the owner and family, who are friendly folks. Although I haven't tried Georgia Bob's downtown yet, this is the best of the 3 BBQ places we've tried north of town. Note: they're only open Thursday - Saturday.

2  Thank terminaldegree07
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I'm in Georgia visiting family and will have lots of reviews coming up. Tonight we ate at Paradise BBQ. Everything was good. The flavor profile is not what I'm used to being from Virginia but no complaints. I would definitely go back.