“Little bit of everything! Good food at great prices.”

AJ's Hot Wings And More
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My family eats for lunch here sometimes. They have good food for good prices. Lots of choices!!! Even have desserts!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I have never ever said that was not worth the wait at Ajs the food is great from the wings and burgers to the salads and sides. my only complaint is that the tea is just too sweet. like I said the service could be faster and some times a little more polite but I keep going back for the food.

1  Thank DLC_TECH
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is the real deal for excellent wings, ordered 10, 5 garlic parmesan and 5 teriyaki with blue cheese dressing. Wings hot crisp and tasty, these are not large wings so think 20, and also ask for celery available upon request. Great for take out which is most of their busness they do have tables but I like my wings with beer not served there.

1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Realy good fries [best in town]. Known for their hot wings, also good dogs, chicken fingers and cat fish. We eat here often at good prices, good service, has a small seating area, mostly carry out.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We love their steak sandwich, burgers, chicken strips and they are famous for their wings. Everything we've ever had from here has been great. Only thing missing is a drive through window. If they had a drive through window there is no telling how many times a week we would eat here.

DeDe C

1  Thank dchildree

Been to AJ's Hot Wings And More? Share your experiences!