“Local Cafe With Tasty Food”

The Local Yolkal Cafe
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Recommended as a local lunch cafe after trolley tour. Very busy on a Wednesday but server was friendly & working fast to serve all. We chose a breakfast meal & was not disappointed. Definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast in milledgeville,
Good food , pancakes where very nice .
Gritsit the spot forsure.
Good service, i would definitely recommend this spot . And i will be back for more .

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The vistor center recommended this place to us mid-morning, and it was a great call. We lucked into a $2 discount on the "Capitol Breakfast" (eggs, bacon, biscuit, grits, pancakes--yep, that kept us fueled) and we also enjoyed the strawberry pancakes, The coffee is good. Service was extremely friendly. It is a laid-back kind of place--formica booths, and so forth, with ome folks eating at the counter. If I lived in town, I would be a regular.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I've never frequented The Lokal Yokal for lunch or dinner. But if their dishes are anything like their breakfast, it won't be long before I do. Their service is amazing and the food is great. I've not had one bad experience at this place. Highly recommended if you are near downtown Milledgevile.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My wife found this wonderful brunch spot and suggested we have our Sunday meal there. Extremely glad we did, fantastic food, friendly atmosphere and our server was the best. Cannot say enough about what is surely is to be our favorite brunch spot.

1  Thank Slidingrockcabins