“A Real Gem”

Kai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 March 2018

If you like Thai food, then you will love this restaurant. I had the roasted duck, which was exceptional. I have a couple minor criticism. First, the salad was drenched in dressing. Second, the portions are too big. Otherwise, the meal was perfection--the duck was tender and the spices were wonderful. If I go back to Milledgeville, I will definitely go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

It was good—again!!
My husband and I planned a recent trip around a stop at Kai Thai for lunch. And we were not disappointed!! I had the cashew chicken while my husband enjoyed basil chicken. We requested that each of our dishes be prepared spicy . There are about 4 or 5 levels of how spicy (or not) that you can choose to have your food prepared.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Cost environment with attentive service.
Sauces are a bit sweet but the food was good. The dishes were well seasoned.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We needed a break from cooking after Thanksgiving and had lunch here. They were a little busy but had to wait longer than usual. What was described as a 15 minute wait ended up well over 30. Open tables sat uncleared and unoccupied. Only one person hosting, cleaning tables and handling all to go orders. Definitely needed more staff. But once seated the food was excellent as alway.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I didn't have the sushi so I can't speak to that but the stir fry was pretty good. The sauce was a bit on the sweet side but the veggies were crisp and fresh. And there was so much food, I had to get a box. We got there in time to get a table but there was a line out the door by the time we left. Large groups might have a tough time as this is a rather small place (but that's what makes the ambiance good.)

I guess the locals know what they're getting.