“Birdcat has closed for business.”
Review of Birdcat BBQ - CLOSED

Birdcat BBQ
Price range: USD 3 - USD 26
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The food was fairly good but driving by last Sunday heading to church there was a sign out front saying that it was their last day. Sure enough it was closed this past Friday when I rode by.

1  Thank J-C-Corn

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I moved here about 9 months ago and have been on the hunt for the best BBQ place. The problem is that I went to Birdcat first. Everything after that was a big disappointment. Birdcat has excellent brisket, burnt ends, and the cobbler is to die for. My hunt is over. Birdcat is my favorite by far.

Rick G, Owner at Birdcat BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Ty for the review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

After having 'to go' a few weeks ago,which everyone in the family, we decided to go for a sit down lunch. The service was very good. We all tried something different from the time previous and were not disappointed. We will be going again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Two rules of thumb violated here: beware when a brand new restaurant already has a wall of t-shirts and merchandise for sale, and beware a bbq restaurant with no staffer over 30. Started with Spread Your Love appetizer: chicken salad, pimento cheese, and bacon jam. Fantastic! Should have stopped there. Chopped pork and brisket were dry, tough, and bland. Potato salad and Cole slaw tasteless, and potatoes undercooked. Brunswick stew was a disgrace to the name.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We were told by several co-worker to try the new Bbq place in town. My response... really, another BBQ place. Well, we were in a hurry a few weeks ago so we pulled into birdcat. What a surprise. From the fist interaction with the hostess to the expert crazy friendly service that Sierra gave us, to the ridiculously delicious BBQ, we were overwhelmed! Birdcat isn't another BBQ place. They go the extra mile to fix the food perfectly and really want to hear ho whey can make it better. We have been back again since our first visit and we're once again impressed. The ribs are arguably the best I have had. I had brisket this time and while I am not a big beef fan... this was quite good. Now I have to go back for the chicken. Gonna ask for Sierra again also. Very friendly and attentive.