All reviewstree housegames roomsnooker tablean amazing hostfresh baked breadon arrivalnearby lakelovely touchcarolinestablesaccommodationfishinghostsireland
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Now I can see what all the raving reviews were about, if Carlsberg did hosts they would probably be just like Caroline!

From the home baked goodie welcome, to the fantastic toy room to the hot tub under the stars! Fermanagh self catering is the ultimate family getaway in Ireland.

Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
markandcarolines, Owner at Fermanagh Self Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thanks so much Lorna! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay so much and that I met your expectations :-) I look forward to welcoming you back sometime, Caroline

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We are booked in the stables at these premises and we are able to bring our dog as well. Caroline is very friendly and welcomes you when you arrive , she has great knowledge of the area and where to go etc . This place caters for the children, there is a massive games room with snooker table, table tennis , table football and much much more . The stables is lovely and clean and has everything you need to relax and enjoy yourself. Definitely a nice place to come to relax and especially if you have pets .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We are just back from a 3night 4 day stay here, I initally booked after looking for a self catering option in fermanagh, From the very first email Caroline was a wonderful and friendly person. No request was too much for her.
On our arrival Caroline met us (we were late getting there) and it was like a welcome from an old friend. I had booked our stay for hubbys birthday and she had remembered this. We were welcomed with some lovely soda bread and the offer of a cuppa!
Caroline then informed us of the must things to do and see as well as showing us around. We stayed in the Lakeview apartment which was a beautiful 2 bedroom place. Everything was thought of including an iron, ironing board and hairdryer! I was not expecting this in self catering.
We had paid extra and hired the hot tub for exclusive use during our stay, this extra addition was worth it, We went out late one night and although it was cold once in the tub it was lovel, We also went to the tub during the day and we had the most stunning view over the lake.
Staying in Lakeview was a great thing for us as we went out and explored the local area. Crom castle is a must see! The girls in the cafe in Lisnaskea had great local knowledge and advised us of a lovely place to eat.
I dare say it wont be too long before we are back to stay!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caggy_12
markandcarolines, Owner at Fermanagh Self Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thanks so much! I am really pleased you took up my recommendation to see Crom & that you enjoyed the coffee shop in Lisnaskea that I recommend. I am sure the yew trees, plantation ruins by the lough erne were just what you needed. Thanks for your tips on your treat before Christmas and I hope to welcome you back soon. Caroline

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed recently group of 6 at the Coach house, Caroline is beyond lovely and made our stay one of nicest we have had as a group. From initial enquiry to booking, arrival and throughout Caroline made sure we had no problems. The accommodation and hot tub were excellent, very modern and well equipped yet still traditional. The games room was also great in the evenings, we hope to stay again and would recommend this to anyone thinking of a booking a great and relaxing break somewhere away from it all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
markandcarolines, Owner at Fermanagh Self Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. i am so pleased you had such a great stay! i hope to welcome you back sometime.. Caroline

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Very relaxing mid week mini break,
Beautiful surroundings, lovely apartment with everything you need.

The hot tub and games room became a daily occurrence.

We visited Armagh planetarium & Enniskillen on our travels.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Cheryl, I am so pleased you enjoyed the games room and hot tub as part of your stay daily. Pleased you found the place well equipped and were able to relax with birds singing, good views in the bubbles, with lights etc.. :-)