“Pleasantly Surprised”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Midland
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The restaurant was bright and cheery.
Service was prompt and polite.
I'm a vegetarian, so I was ordering for a friend, however, the friend was very pleased with the Lauryn's Lemon Basil and the grape salad. (I wondered about about the grapes and mayo together, but apparently it works).

Reviewed 10 March 2018

What can't I say about this place. I could eat here daily and not get tired of it. The food is amazing and the staff is great as well. Can't wait to go back again!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Can I have some more? The kickin' Kalynn is my favorite and their cheeseball is amazing during the holidays!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Not my ideal lunch, but good. I had a scoop of some form of chicken salad over some greens. Not real clear menu. Took some time to figure out what I wanted. Some clarity would work. Needed to have regular menus out rather than just reading a billboard above the counter.

I guess if you like chicken salad varieties, this would be a fine place to eat. But they would still need to do a better job of explaining options for newbies rather than assuming you are a return customer.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Love just about every variety of chicken salad we have tried. If someone in your group doesn't like chicken salad, I would pick another place. They do have a few other items and a soup of the day but it is mostly chicken salad, chicken salad or chicken salad! I frequently get the "quick chick" to go and make wraps at home.