“Awesome pizza ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Location stinks, pizza is great but pricey. Beer selection is good and staff is friendly. It's small so expect a wait or get there at odd times.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We eat most every Wednesday evening with friends. This week we went to 15th Street. The pizza was way better than most other places. The chicken wings were very large but the cook was a little too frugal with the seasoning used to toss the wings. To add insult to injury they want another $1.00 to add an adequate amount of sauce. Sauce being the cheapest condiment I feel that first it should have been used adequately in the first place with no charge for a small amount added. The wings were priced high enough to accomplish this with out additional costs. The wings however were good and cooked correctly.

The hamburgers here are second to no-one. Great value for the price, cooked to order and a must try if you want a really great burger

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Place is clean and staff very friendly. Pizza is very good, and they have a lot on tap different kinds of beer.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

In town for a work training and came here by myself for dinner. The staff was friendly and efficient. I was seated right away, had my order taken and delivered quickly. I was pleased that they had Bold Rock cider- I tried it last year at a festival in North Carolina and haven't been able to get my hands on it since, until now. The food was average. I got cheese pizza and garlic bread and brought half of it back to the hotel. Other than the cider, I wouldn't likely return for the food. Atmosphere was good though.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We eat at 15th Street Pizza & Pub on a regular basis! Great beer selection!! Great service!! I like the Caesar salad w/ grilled Buffalo chicken, husband gets pizza!