“YUM!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

SO good! The meat lovers pizza is my favorite when wanting to splurge! They also have really good homemade pasta sauce - especially the carbonara & alfredo!! Beer prices are pretty good too, but its cheaper to drink at home so I usually only get one. Always great service & friendly staff which makes this one of my favorite local - not a chain - places to eat. Always a plus when you serve homemade food! Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Ordered everything online. Picked up in 20 minutes. Everything was hot and delicious. My crew gobbled it all up!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

good pizza crust and ingredients but very ordinary!
we had it delivered and it arrived in 1 hour and ten minutes.
good but not great

TheDuke100, Owner at 15th Street Pizza & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Ron, thanks for your review. Was your visit a while ago? The reason I ask is because we stopped delivery last year.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Most of the food from 15th Street is pretty good. The pizza is delish and is burger heaven. The alfredo sauce needs a lot of seasoning, but it's not horrible.
My main complaint about 15th Street is the fact that their online menu is out of date. They no longer serve Strombolis or Lasagna, and the prices shown are not necessarily the real prices. Also, this past week we ordered carry-out, we picked it up on our way home only to discover we did not have out greek salad! we gave them a call and I went back up there to get the salad. They gave us the salad, made no apologies, and were very short with me.

TheDuke100, Owner at 15th Street Pizza & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Chloe,
You are right and I do apologize. We made some changes on our menu the last week of the year. When we do that, we try to coordinate changing; the table menus, to-go menus, on-line ordering menu, the menus on the apps (Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc.) and the menu on our website. The menu on the website is a PDF file that we download. Well it was suppose to download. It would not download, so we contacted our web support person who just happened to be out of the country for the holidays. He is back, and the menu is now correct. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Dennis McHugh
Owner, 15th Street Pizza & Pub

Reviewed 11 December 2015

This is the absolute best beer and pizza place in the Southern Crecent. Extensive local beer list that changes seasonally. Great pizza, calzones and more. Outdoor patio available.

TheDuke100, Owner at 15th Street Pizza & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2015

TB, I'm glad you had a good visit. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please let us know. Thanks again, Dennis