All reviews refrigerator and microwave stayed here room was clean place to stay pet florida tv chain
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The motel was at the end of the scale, which we expected, and am fairly certain the owners of the chain don't stay in one of them. Nothing extra ordinary about the hotel, but the manager of the 3-11 shift, Michael, was great. Clean cut, personable and professional, he responded to our requests( pillow, blanket, tv) in a very timely fashion. He deserves a big THANKS!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was fairly clean
Problem was it had beds that felt like you were sleeping on cement.
Bathroom was clean and decent.
Location was great right of the I75.
Restaurants were nearby as well as coffee shops

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was the worst motel only stayed because it was close to where we were having our family reunion at. Stayed here 2 years ago it was really nice pool and all. It smelled like dogs and in some of my family room the furniture smelled it was mildew the shower head had to be cleaned it was nasty I took one for the team this trip but I would never stay at this nasty motel 6. My advice is to check the room some didn't even have blankets on the beds.

Room tip: Dont stay here
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sherri C
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I enjoyed my stay at your place. The room was large and clean. I liked the refrigerator and microwave as I had leftovers at supper that I saved for breakfast. The heating unit worked quietly and let me sleep well. Thanks.

Room tip: check for discounts, they have changed policy recently.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This was not a planned stop but one based on too tired to drive further. Picked this based on good reviews. It was okay. Not super. Someone definitely updated it. New paint and furnishings. But it's still a motel 6. Cheap. Available. Basic. You get what you pay for. Staff was friendly. Nice after a long day on the road.

Date of stay: January 2017