“Really Awesome ”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #97 of 239 Restaurants in McDonough
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t casually give 5 stars to wing places, because I love my wings. But this place deserves it. I was skeptical coming in based on the other reviews, but everything was flawless. Service was prompt and attentive. Guacamole dip was fresh and tasty. Wife had the red hot blue wings and me the habanero hot. Both were fantastic the habanero were indeed hot. Finally, an impressive beer list included lots of local crafts.

1  Thank OrrMcc
Ashley C, Community Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

We're glad we earned a five star rating from you, OrrMcc! We're delighted to hear you had a great time with us. We hope to see you back at The Wing again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The host was nice and sat me immediately and that's when any form of service stopped. I sat there for 20mins and watched 3 other groups get seated, get their drinks, and 1 table even got to order while I just sat there watching the wait staff pass me by several times. One lady even climbed up in the booth next to me to change the channel on the TV over my head. Then I watched the wait staff refill drinks at 2 tables in my area, one was the very next booth. The place was far from busy. As I walked out, the host was polite and kindly said "bye."

We're sincerely sorry for the lack of service, Scott. Could you please send us an email to socialmedia@wildwingcafe.com so we can make our management team aware of this, and so we can make this up to you?

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to try had heard not good things, but the service and the food was very good, a little wait to get in. There was live entertainment and attentive servers. It’s worth your time. Loud tonight thou.

Thanks for the love, Shumphrey! We hope to see you gettin' wild with us again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We stopped here for a dinner on the way through, mainly because it wasn't a chain-type restaurant prevalent in this immediate area. When we walked in on a Friday evening, we were seated promptly, but it was crowded. The building seemed new, and the inside was very modern and tastefully decorated, with a lot of TV's for watching games. However, the open architecture made it very loud inside.

We ordered a variety of dishes and salads, centered, of course, on chicken and wings. Overall, we thought the flavor was good, but the portions very small. For example, there was a very small amount of chicken on one of our chicken salads. Our server was very friendly, but not very attentive....despite asking for silverware, twice, we didn't receive it. Our food showed up, but we still didn't have silverware, and I had to ask another server for it (who seemed very annoyed to be asked by a table that wasn't hers).

So, despite the decent tasting food, the service (friendly, but poor) and small portions would not have us returning.

Hey Matt, we're sorry you didn't have the best experience with us. Do you mind sending us an email to socialmedia@wildwingcafe.com so we can make this up to you? We'd love it if you gave us another chance!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Had the be the worst burger I have ever eaten. When my wife looked at it, she started laughing. It looked like a dry piece of meat about the size of a golfball. The fries were soggy from being fried in oil not hot enough. Wife had a salad. Wish I had done the same. On the good side, the service was excellent.

We're sincerely sorry you were given a burger in that condition, Vanblane. Could you please send us an email to socialmedia@wildwingcafe.com so we could make this up to you?