USD 141
USD 117
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 89
USD 200
USD 186
  • Pool
USD 84
USD 95
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
USD 97
QualityInn
USD 84
USD 68
USD 85
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsbaked potatonachosthe indoor outdoor poolevening foodchicken fingerswafflesadult beverageshot breakfastchillihot tubruby tuesdayswe've stayedfavorite hotelnext morningvery nice hotel
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Drury Inn is always nice, not matter where you go. They are clean, price well, and serve descent food. The service at this particular hotel is excellent. They go beyond what you would expect to make sure your stay is everything you need it to be. Do not hesitate to book this hotel for your next trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mountianmajesty
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough about this hotel. First the location in Atlanta was awesome and convenient, right off highway 75. Then the hotel was extremely well maintained and the rooms were wonderful, with pillow top mattress and feather pillows to top it! The pool is indoor and outdoor heated with jacuzzi hot-tub and a nice witkout room. The overall design and latout if the hotel was nice because no matter where you park in the lot you are close to a door. The parking lot is also fenced with keycard entry, even though the neighborhood was nice. They also had free breakfast, eggs, biscuits & gravy, waffles, fruits and all the other items; its all there. Finally the staff was over the top polite and on their job. The price is a bit more than average but if you want a nice place to stay with all the good stuff; this is it. I can not imagine anyone being disappointed with this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff always helpful and kind. food was Delicious especially dinner. We loved how they had free popcorn and soda. Very clean room. We felt at home wish we could have stayed longer. Definitely!! Would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Up until this recent visit I had l never considered at a Drury location. I really don't know why. Maybe the name reminds me of 'dreary' which definitely does not apply.

I always appreciate the dog friendliness of where I stay...in fact it is a requirement. It is my understanding that ALL Drury locations allow the pups. They charge twenty five dollars per night up to a max of $100.

The value added part for me is that they provide a free breakfast buffet AND a free dinner buffet EVERY day. This is not a skimpy "continental" style. It is hot entrees and a variety of sides. Lighter items such as cereals for breakfast and nachos at dinner are available as well

The thing that I remember the most was the staff. I sense that they know there are lots of folks like me who are first-timers. They are very proud of what they have to offer. The always went beyond the expected to turn firsties like meinto repeat customers...and for me IT WORKED!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My wife and I had an overnight stay at this hotel. Access and departure to the interstate was quick and easy. We appreciated the overall appearance and cleanliness of the facilities. The lobby was decorated nicely for Christmas. Wifi was easy to access, quick, and worked well. The beds and pillows were comfortable. We enjoyed the kickbacks and breakfast which was a nice amenity.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family