All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsbaked potatonachosthe indoor outdoor poolevening foodchicken fingerswafflesadult beverageschillihot breakfasthot tubruby tuesdayswe've stayedfavorite hotelnext morningbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Gee, I just don't get it though I'll admit I'm a hotel snob. Drury Inn Marietta is a nice motel, not a hotel. It's OK, the rooms are OK and clean, no real amenities, but it's not uncomfortable. It's a good value and the employees are top notch. Everyone was very helpful and very dedicated to the place, which really showed. I don't think I'll be back to a Drury since the food is just OK, and one morning we can down at 9:30-ish and the breakfast was closed. Oh, well, but I will say that's never happened before. I'm not one for high carb foods so the kickback dinner wasn't for me. It's a fine value but more of a motel than a hotel.

Room Tip: Great for families on a budget.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank artcele372
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We find ourselves staying at Drury Inn quite a lot because we travel with our cat. It isn't cheap, but it's always clean, friendly, and full of amenities. This Inn is no different. It's one of their older ones, I think, and the rooms are smaller, but still clean and comfortable. The beds are still very, very comfortable, and everything worked well. Still had the wonderful "kick back" and free pop and popcorn until 10pm. We've never gone wrong with a Drury.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beebee75
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Recently stayed at this chain for the first time. Our room was clean and modern with a nice TV. The bathroom was adequate with the soap, shampoo, etc. in containers in the tub. Nice idea to save on separate bottles. Just use what you need. Our reservation was ready when we arrived.
The best part was the "kick-back" meal offering in the lobby. No need to try to find a restaurant in a new area. Also a good money saver. Excellent choice of dishes, not just some chips and soft drinks. A ticket gives you 3 drinks (beer, wine, Mixed drink) for each person.The next day breakfast was also good. If this is a standard Drury feature, I'll be coming back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALoldsters
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

At first upon arrival I was not impressed outside seemed old and dirty. Upon entrance to the lobby it improved. Rooms seemed clean, and somewhat updated, staff friendly and accommodating. Nothing special here as I stated in the subject header “Plain Jane” and with being said its average in rankings.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Drury Inn. I am from the Pacific Northwest and Drury is not a hotel chain in my area. We booked based on reviews and I am so glad we did.

This is one of the nicer hotels we've stayed at. We've paid more for other places and not been as impressed at we were with Drury. The hotel was very clean, very friendly staff and comfortable beds. It was one of the best nights sleep I had during our 10 day vacation. The WiFi did what it should and I loved the shower.

The dining area is fairly large so there is plenty of seating. The breakfast was very nice and offered lots of tasty options. We were really impressed with the evening "kick-back." There was so much food and many choices. No reason to go out for dinner.

Overall, a really great experience and I would highly recommend Drury Inn.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple