USD 116
USD 102
USD 144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 97
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 73
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
USD 125
USD 119
QualityInn
1,027 results
All reviewsgolf courserocking chairsthe executive loungebeautiful hotelsouthern charmback porchfamily weddingkennesaw mountainbreakfast buffetroom servicebusiness tripparking lotgolferscannonlobbyatlantaaccommodations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a beautiful, well manicured property close to everything! Just a short drive to the city, but situated away from the hustle and bustle. Quiet grounds, well maintained. Will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family of 4 adults and 3 kids stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago while visiting the area and going to Six Flags. We had two rooms and overall enjoyed our stay very much. While the building seemed dated in some respects and not as spit and polish as I would have expected, everything was clean and comfortable. The food in the hotel Pub was delicious and somewhat too expensive for what we got. But most hotel restaurants are overpriced so it was expected.
The biggest complaint I had was the misleading information on the hotel website. Under the section "For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience" there are three amenities listed which are:
*pool
*pool-outdoor
*pool table
Since we had 3 kids with us, we really wanted an indoor pool and the listing doesn't specifically say "indoor" pool but it does say "pool" and also "pool -outdoor." So I called the phone number provided on the website to inquire about an indoor pool. The number connected me to a customer service person (who was not located at the Marietta location) and after explaining that I wanted to make sure the hotel had an indoor pool she checked and told me the hotel does have one. So we made the reservations and looked forward to our trip. However, upon arrival and inquiring at the desk we were informed there is no indoor pool at that hotel. The mixup from what we were told and what we received is totally uncalled for and very disappointing to our grandkids who were with us. Hilton should not do things like this.
Our only other complaint was our rooms each had 2 double beds. Unfortunately, the pillows provided were much too long (must have been intended for king sized beds) as they could not be placed side by side without some of the pillow hanging over the side edge of the bed. This caused somewhat of a migration of my pillow during the night that pulled my pillow nearly off the bed. The next day I asked the clerk at the desk if they had any shorter pillows that I could swap the long pillows for and she said no, all the pillows were the same length.
So, with the two exceptions mentioned, we had a pleasant time at this hotel. Things happen at all of them that can interfere with the best of experiences but this would not be a deal breaker for staying here again in the future. Except of course if we have the grandkids with us on our next trip we will definately stay someplace where the actually do have an indoor pool.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank XD9packer
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The views of the golf course are quite lovely. However for a Hilton hotel it is a little worn and fell short in customer service and amenities. The room in general is fairly clean just don't look at the base boards that probably haven't been cleaned in years, which for me shows the short cuts in cleaning. I travel most often for business so having a gym is important, I was disappointed that the treadmills were also worn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear FitzKR,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and for sharing your review. Please accept my apologies for the negative aspects of your stay. Please know that we do periodically deep clean all of our rooms over an above the normal day-to-day cleaning, but I'm going to give a more focus to the baseboards based on your observation. While the treadmills are fully functional, we are looking at replacing them. I am heartened that you were able to get some good rest. Perhaps we will have a future opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to Marietta. Until then, we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Great conference hotel with lots of room. Rooms are clean and spacious. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel offers free wifi to HH members. Breakfast in the restaurant was good with made to order omelets and a buffet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This was a beautiful hotel. It was dated but well maintained. The staff was courteous. The bar tender makes fabulous margaritas. Breakfast was good. The main problem was the beds and pillows. For starters, I've never seen a double bed that was so small. It was more like a twin and a half. The beds were terribly uncomfortable. None of us slept very well during our two night stay. The pillows were flat. I've never been so uncomfortable in a hotel. Even my children complained of back pain and trouble sleeping.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DuaneSherman-GM, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear traveler80158,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. I regret that you didn't get a good night's sleep. Please accept my apologies. I am heartened that our staff and services were a big plus. We hope to have a future opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to Marietta. Until then, we wish you safe travels!