“Haven't been in years, but met some friends for lunch. Somehow, everything was perfect.”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Marietta
Price range: USD 6 - USD 6
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were greeted and treated to a nice table in a large room that was crowded with lunch customers. Waiter was prompt and friendly. We ordered and the salads were delivered in short order. Fresh and crisp. Main courses were all daily specials except one who order an omelette. They all came out hot, despite the variety, and at the same time. Bourbon chicken, bourbon meatloaf, chicken livers, and omelette were all as each diner had imagined. Service was so friendly. The dessert choices are just obscene. You have to pass by the displayed cakes, cookies and pies coming and going, so order and enjoy or prepare to run the gantlet on your way out.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a must if you like good food.
Every time we have been there I have tried to make it to desert, but I have not made it yet.
Love it and will go to them again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have eaten here 3 times and I have never been disappointed. I always get the club sandwich cause I love Club sandwiches. Very large portion, fresh ingredients and excellent french fries.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four family members for Breakfast, one Eggs Benedict, one Wrap and Sliced Tomatoes, one French Toast etc., and one Typical Breakfast (2 eggs over medium/crisp bacon/home fries and toast). All meals were delivered as ordered, everything was up to par, Service Very Good, our Server was I think '1448 Desi'.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were craving breakfast after our flight and this place has beeakfast 24 hours. Food was hot and very fast with lots of menu choices!

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!