“The best Eggs Benedict”

Douceur de France
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I had lunch here today for the first time. I cannot ever pass up Eggs Benedict. These were the best ever, served on a melt in your mouth slice of French bread. The pastries are beautiful. I had a wonderful chocolate eclair to go. You must try this place.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Every time we visit our daughter in Georgia, we have to stop here and order lots of pastries, cookies and desserts for the week. This place knows how to do it! I highly recommend going here! It's delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is one of those places we always take out-of-town guests, because the food is very good and it's unique vs. being a chain that they can find in their own town. For the area, e.g. Marietta Square, it's one of the best places food-wise, and there are some terrific desserts. My only complaint is that it takes a long time to eat there. Been there lots of times, for lunch, and not just during holidays, and it's always an hour and frequently 90 minutes (or more), which makes it virtually impossible to go during workdays unless you've got time for a 2 hour lunch. I'm not talking about the time it takes to get seated either, which also can be a problem I'm talking about the time it takes to have your order taken and then filled. I think perhaps their kitchen is too small for the size of their seating area. However, if you can wait, sometimes the food makes it worth it.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

It is always the French Bakery to me but it is so much more. Desserts dazzle the eye. Fresh made soups to dine in or take home. We typically go for breakfast but take home soups and desserts. I love their crepes and French toast. My husband prefers the panini salmon - a crusty bread topped with salmon poached eggs and hollandaise it comes with hashbrowns or roasted potatoes. The photo is of the Crepe Douceur de France but you can customize your crepe.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

The staff is amazing, the food is amazing, authentic as can be. The staff speaks French giving a really cool feel.

Date of visit: November 2016