Review Highlights
Great find!

I was looking for a place for outdoor Go Kart fun for my son’s 12th birthday while visiting... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2018
StrangeTripper
Chicago's North Shore, Illinois
Awesome family fun place

My son loves the go carts but they also have mini golf & an arcade. They offer package prices that... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
jamey3c
Canton, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews mini golf go karts unlimited pass awesome family fun hole courses carts arcade track brakes crummy
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Went here with my grandson to enjoy a day of fun in the sun. We had a blast! the miniature golf course is fairly well kept and there are two different courses to chose from. Most of the holes are clear but there was one issue with a tunnel hole to another level as the tunnel entrance had some busted pipe that prevented a clean shot without having to 'help' it along through the tube.

The Go-Carts were definitely the attraction that the grandson and I enjoyed the most. It didn't matter that we were on the double cars, we killed it around the course. it was really good because we went on a Wednesday and there was very light traffic in the park, so we got to drive for extended periods of time.

We also spent some time in the arcade and won a bunch of tickets so win, win.

The staff was professional and courteous. The grounds were well kept and we had a blast!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Was looking for something to do with the kids. It has been several years since we went and we all agreed it sounded like fun. Should have realized from the looks of the place when we drove in that it would not be the same. Looks very run down. The bumper boats are gone and the area they used to be in was overgrown. the water full of algae.
Worse than the appearance was the customer service. The manager seemed friendly enough when we came in. He talked me into getting the kids the unlimited go-carts arm band. Assuring me they would have plenty of time to get more than three rides in. Otherwise I would have purchased the three ride pass.
The two workers on the go-cart track were slow and did not pay attention to what was going on on the track. The last ride my daughter was spun out and her cart got stuck. She spent the last half of the ride being stuck. She said she was screaming for help only to be ignored by the employees. Only after the rest of the cars were brought in did they go and get her.
When we were leaving I spoke to the manager and told him about what happened to my daughter. I also asked him to refund the difference in cost between the 3 ride pass and the unlimited since that was all they were able to do. He refused to refund anything and never apologized for what happened to my daughter. Very uncaring. Not the same place it once was. I would not be surprised if they closed down soon.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We were heading home from an Atlanta trip and stopped to play mini golf at Mountasia. We had a good time and enjoyed our golf game. We have seen some mini golf courses that were nicer, but have seen many that were much worse. This seemed like the average mini golf course. If you want to enjoy a family activity it would be a good place to go.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

The staff was friendly. All we did was play mini golf. We didn't play any games or ride go carts. The elephant course was fun. Pricing was average,

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We always have a good time at Mountasia. It is one of the few mini-golf parks around and I've taken several guests there and they've really enjoyed it. There are several 'courses' to choose from and the water falls and streams are a nice feature. The go-carts and video games are fun (the video games are older but my kids still enjoy the visit). I've noticed some renovation work has been done on some of the courses and I hope they do more. This is a great location off the interstate with plenty of restaurants and shopping around.

Date of experience: June 2016