See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2015

My Hunni Bu and I just wanted a quiet place to talk and since I work in the area we thought that this would be a good idea. He said that he went up and down Cobb Parkway and this was the best. The moment I stepped across the threshold I smelled cigarette smoke. They make sure that you only have enough amenities for one night - 1 roll of TP, 1 towel and wash cloth each, no hand towels. I guess we should be thankful for the refrigerator but there was no microwave. The bedspread had cigarette burns in it. We were told they didn't have any non-smoking rooms available. That should have been my first clue to RUN! I coughed all night. I was afraid to leave anything on the floor. I told him he should get his money back. I called the front desk this morning and the attendant could not tell me if my Hunni had checked out because he couldn't seem to understand English! There were some good things: very hot water, no problem with toilet, wi-fi worked, and I was able to get to work within 15 minutes. I bet people who read the reviews first pass this deal by.

Room Tip: Check on the northern side of Kennesaw. South side is like slumming.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2014

Budget Inn is so filthy it should be called Bacteria Inn. I was advised to stay here as a last-minute resort, because I had to go to work nearby. Spraying the room doesn't help-- someone was obviously using it while I was away at work all day and chain-smoking. The linen didn't feel or smell clean, and neither did the shower curtain or carpet.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank marcy m
Reviewed 4 February 2014

DO NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP!!!!!! We had the unfortunate experience to stay here last week because of the winter storm. It was terrible. They charged $50 for these awful rooms. The first one they put us in, the toilet was constantly clogged up. The old tube TV would not work. We had to reboot the receiver box to get it to work. We had called the office but got no response. The towels were very cheap and thin and we only got 2. No mat to put down on the floor. We got moved to a second room and it was even worse. The lamps on the wall didn't work at all. No bath mat. The remote for the TV would only change channels. Volume and power wouldn't work. The room faced due west and the setting sun came right trought the thin curtain. No black out curtain.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 9 December 2012

My pregnant wife and I paid for a week at the budget inn in Marietta, Ga for $185. The wifi does not stay connected unless you are outside of the room. The Tv is constantly displaying a service error for about five minutes at a time several times an hour. The water was warm at best and that did not last long. When my pregnant wife requested more toilet paper the manager gave her a hard time and actually called her a white trash trailer park B****!!! This hotel experience was so terrible it felt like I was in a movie. We wound up leaving the hotel five days

Room Tip: Unless you like being treated like a subhuman and having no quality I recommend you stay anywhere else but here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple