“Sh”

West Cobb Diner
Ranked #17 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New local restaurant that opened up in the old Atlanta Bread Company location. Excellent food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a delightful meal with our son.
Very nice, family oriented place with a variety of choices. Our server, Taylor, was pleasant and very efficient
A welcome change from franchise
locations.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Went for dinner and had the Shrimp Creole and Fried Catfish, after wolfing down and cup of wonderful Crawfish étouffée!!! The place is consistently great, the service is excellent and no super long waits. Always a regular stop.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I was a regular at the diner, food was always good and we sat at the bar often but tonight was the last.The waitress at the bar obviously didn't want to be there and was very short and disrespectful. And a paying customer does not have to put up with that. So that been said I will not be going back there again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I went just after lunch rush, so it was not as crowded as most weekday lunchtimes. Service was great, I had Fish & Chips (cooked perfectly) and my dining mate had a HUGE burger with bacon, cheese and a sauce. It was a little messy but delicious! Our ice teas were refilled without asking and service was prompt.
Can't wait to return (their entrée salads are also excellent)!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Of course I stole that line from Yogi Berra,
but this place packs them in.
We had a late lunch of fish and chips
and it was delicious!
My lady friend lives close by and dines here
often and we both agree:
" Ir's pretty darn good "
Service was very good.
Fish was REAL Cod.
Prices reflect those of similar restaurants
in the general area.
Overall .... much better than average.