“Won't be back and disappointed ”
Review of West Cobb Diner

West Cobb Diner
Ranked #12 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New local restaurant that opened up in the old Atlanta Bread Company location. Excellent food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I was a regular at the diner, food was always good and we sat at the bar often but tonight was the last.The waitress at the bar obviously didn't want to be there and was very short and disrespectful. And a paying customer does not have to put up with that. So that been said I will not be going back there again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I went just after lunch rush, so it was not as crowded as most weekday lunchtimes. Service was great, I had Fish & Chips (cooked perfectly) and my dining mate had a HUGE burger with bacon, cheese and a sauce. It was a little messy but delicious! Our ice teas were refilled without asking and service was prompt.
Can't wait to return (their entrée salads are also excellent)!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Of course I stole that line from Yogi Berra,
but this place packs them in.
We had a late lunch of fish and chips
and it was delicious!
My lady friend lives close by and dines here
often and we both agree:
" Ir's pretty darn good "
Service was very good.
Fish was REAL Cod.
Prices reflect those of similar restaurants
in the general area.
Overall .... much better than average.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Food was eatable, perhaps too much burden for a supper. Staff has a real problem regarding customer service, i am not going to demand a smile or a friendly attitude, but please pretend you are not there working obligued because you make customers feel unconfortable.
Also pushing customers to finish their meals twenty minutes before closing time is not a good policy, but that i consider is something a good a manager would identify and solve.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The food here is good, the staff is very nice, something you don't find that often. I had the country fried steak, it was ok but it was a little tuff. Texas Roadhouse has the best. But anyway I also had the Broccoli Casserole,and squash casserole. All the food was to salty for me to eat. Good taste if they didn't have so much salt. I didn't eat all of them. Their corn muffins seems to be nothing more than jiffy corn muffin mix, of which I love. My sweet tea was just plain. But to warm. But the place is itself is nice, but then again to me the staff is what makes this place nice to come to. I did also try the chicken livers and they were good.

Been to West Cobb Diner? Share your experiences!