“Ice Cream Macaron!”
Review of SnowVille Shavery

SnowVille Shavery
Ranked #248 of 780 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: Snowville Shavery is Dessert shop which consist of Shaved Snow , bubble teas, macarons and macaron ice cream sandwich. Free wifi spot and free board games are available!!
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Visited after I saw they made ice cream macarons! It was very tasty and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Will be back!

Snowville S, Owner at SnowVille Shavery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

thank you so much for appreciating us!!
god bless you

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

After lunch, wanted something sweet but couldn't decide on what. My daughter drives past the Pavillion at Eastlake shopping center everyday and said there was a shaved ice place there. We looked it up. Not saved ice, but something very different and wonderful! I had the coconut with pineapple and mixed jelly and condensed milk topping. It was HUGE and I thought I'd never be able to finish. It melts in your mouth but there's no brain freeze and it's almost indescribable. Like snow. But better. And I ate every bite. Light, not too sweet, subtle flavor and a texture unlike anything I've eaten before. My daughter ordered bubble tea as well. Wasn't as crazy about that as the shaved snow, but I liked it. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Try it. Truly good.

1  Thank 263paulettec
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I am so glad my mom asked me for a new place to get something a little sweet. We went here today and neither of us were disappointed. We both chose the coconut shaved snow, but it's not like Italian shaved ice. It is creamy and just enough sweet. Pick two sides and a topping. Mom chose rainbow jelly and pineapple with condensed topping. I chose mango and strawberry with the condensed topping on half. It would have been good with no topping too. I was satisfied completely with my choice.
I got a taro bubble tea with mango bubbles and tapioca balls to take home for my family to try. We loved it. Next time, I won't get tapioca balls but that is my personal preference. We have decided this is our new favorite place to go.
They also have games available to play while there along with a couple high tables, about five tables with generous seating for four, and a comfortable seating area like a living room including a coffee table. The environment was very welcoming.

1  Thank hbna24