“Pretty good Vietnamese food”

Scott's Eats and Sweets
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Mableton
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Had a craving for Vietnamese food and usually when this happens I have to drive pretty far to get it. Nice little restaurant on the west side of the city. Had the Bahn mi pork sandwich and the spring rolls with peanut sauce. Both very good.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Drove by this place a million times. Never noticed it. Stopped in because a neighbor raved about it. Nice, quiet, super friendly place. Owners are wonderful and the food is fresh and delicious. Can't believe we missed out on this food for so long!

1  Thank K4joke
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

This is now my favorite PHO restaurant west of Buford Hwy. After eating Pho many times around the Southeast, it's great having a place so good and so close to home. Definitely worth it

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We've been here several times and love their Vietnamese cuisine.

The portions are generous and attractive.

I am GF and always order the chicken vermicelli bowl. It's more than enough for two unless you want leftovers.

Don't let the exterior scare you off or the techno-pop videos. It's all part of the experience.

See you again soon!! Can't wait to bring my husband, he's always at the office when I am free to go. ❤ ❤ ❤

1  Thank Lizzie A
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today. My first visit but not my last. While I wouldn't rate their Pho as highly as my favorite Vietnamese restaurant on Buford Hwy (I think their broth has been simmering for years) I thought it was quite good, as was the Bun Minh (pork sandwich). Good lunch spot if you're in the Mableton area.