“Awful, awful setvice”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Starbucks all serve the same thing. So what differentiates Starbucks is the service and service here was AWFUL. Nice location but go to a different one.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I was very very happy to see a Starbucks when we were parking the car! This store was very nice with a pleasant outdoor sitting area!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and efficient employees at this one. Enjoy spending my money where there is appreciation for the business.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We had just arrived to Rock City Gardens and prior to that I was looking around for a place to get a coffee for our venture in. And to my surprise there was this Starbucks across the street. I am not a huge fan of Starbucks (especially the ones in the Pacific NW as I don't really care for their coffee), but to my surprise the drinks were better than I have had from there in a long time. The service was great and they were super fast even with a pretty long line of customers. We were in and out in 5 minutes and had at least 10 people in front of us. It was great to have a good tasting cold coffee on a hot day! Another bonus was that their coffee was cheaper than the Starbucks in Washington and Oregon even with tax!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stopped here after touring Rock City for some air conditioning, waters, and iced coffees. The service was great, and it was a nice relaxing visit!

Date of visit: June 2018