“Ok food - great view”
Review of Cafe 7

Cafe 7
Cuisines: American
Description: A dining experience with a one-of-a-kind view from Lover’s Leap. The full service dining terraces are the perfect place to See 7 States while feasting on delicious southern cuisine with a modern twist.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The food was ok. We split a chicken salad sandwich, which was reasonably priced but sodas were $4. The view of seven states was magnificent. We were able to sit on the patio with a lovely breeze and just relax for about an hour. Our server brought us to go drinks without us having to ask. I would recommend this as a nice place for lunch or dinner after you've done the trail.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Food was really good but their service left a lot to be desired. Could just have been our waiter but he seemed more interested in those purchasing alcohol than those eating. (I was surprised they served alcohol too)

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stopped at Café 7 for a break during our Rock City tour. The entertainment (girl with a guitar) was exceptional, and the scenery was breathtaking. We decided to order beers and frog legs, which were tough and unseasoned (totally bland). The sauce, although greasy, somewhat saved the dish. Café 7 was a peaceful stop for drinks, scenery, and entertainment, but we don't recommend the frog legs.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

After a long trek around Rock City, this cute little place is ideally located to rest your weary feet. Overlooking seven states, the view from your table is definitely an incentive to stop by to have a bite to eat. The staff and food are pretty amazing. I visited on my birthday and was offered a complimentary scoop of ice cream... pretty cool.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant that is located conveniently in your Rock City Tour. We were seated immediately even during peak lunch time. The view from the restaurant is breath taking.

I had a the burger with their house chips. The burger was cooked to my request and the chips were amazing. I ate half of my wife's chips when she wasn't looking. She had the fried green tomato BLT and hasn't stopped talking about it since.

There were local musicians playing out on the dining patio that made the experience even more enjoyable. Be sure to try and get a table near the edge for the best view