“I love their shrimp tempura roll”

Kampai Sushi & Steak
Ranked #13 of 107 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have been here few times, always get the same thing, the shrimp tempura roll, and I always get it to go. The tempura roll is awesome, so I haven't eaten anything else on the menu.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The food is good, but the place needs a cleaning overhaul. The grills need to be stripped and cleaned thoroughly. The chef was good, but waitress was a little slow.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I went with my family. We did not have hibachi. We went often years ago. We hadn't been in months. The food was okay. The service was marginal. The staff is not very friendly .

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Food is good and great entertainment to watch chef cook food at your table. Also has a bar but have not tried drinks. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Last 3x weve been here and got sushi...weve gotten sick.=/ warm sushi...not ok. Husband always ends up on the toilet and I get sick to my stomach too....what happened!?