“Great food”

Kampai Sushi & Steak
Ranked #16 of 105 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Food is good and great entertainment to watch chef cook food at your table. Also has a bar but have not tried drinks. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Last 3x weve been here and got sushi...weve gotten sick.=/ warm sushi...not ok. Husband always ends up on the toilet and I get sick to my stomach too....what happened!?

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Nothing new and exciting to report??? Seems like the menu is left over from the 80's. The prices were a tad bit high for the quality of food and the surroundings. Not many quality restaurant choices in the area, so it would be beneficial to invest in some travel towards Atlanta's outskirts or downtown.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined here two weeks ago/to get a new taste and feel of Japanese Hibachi food; the customer service and atmosphere was Nice. The pricing and portions served was Nice although I didn't care for the Tangy salad dressing they used on the salad; my husband did so it may work for some; the food was Good the Vegetables had a different taste than I've had when eating at any other Japanese restaurant I actually enjoyed the Veggies; Over All I enjoyed it; I would recommend it just for a different taste.

Traveler, Mrs. Liggins

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I visited here with a few of my girlfriends. The food was ok, but the prices were kind of high. The service was pretty good, but I just didn't think the price matched the food.