Kirin House - Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Fried rice with bacon? Yes, please!!! We sat at a table and had a delicious meal. It was a little drafty on the that side of the restaurant, so I would just sit on the hibachi side if that is an issue for you. We did not have sushi.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Close to work, Been here twice for lunch and it was awesome.
Plan to come here for dinner with my wife..
The food tastes just like it smells...

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our chef was awesome and cooked my steak and chicken to perfection. He was very entertaining as well, the main course was definitely the highlight. Appetizers were just ok - the spring rolls were ok, the calamari was chewy. We'd definitely come back for the hibachi.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried this place July 2nd. We walked in and the lady at the front was on the phone and just looked at us. Someone from the back came up and seated us. In the Hibachi area. There were only two other couples in the Hibachi area and no other customers in the restaurant. We were seated and it took about 5 mins for the girl to come back with the menu and take our drinks. The couple across from us we're getting refills on their drinks when we sat. We had assumed they may have already eaten. The waitress came back with our drinks and to take our orders. She then turned to the other couple and asked what they will like. The young lady had the expression on her face that said "Finally!"

Okay to the Hibachi, they ask what kind of rice you'd like and all four of us said the fried rice is fine. The chef was not impressive with his cooking skills. He was "as expected" I guess. The sushi was not great and the habachi steak was bland. The fried rice was such huge portion it took up about 3/4 of my plate. I couldn't eat half. The bill comes and they charged us extra for rice . Really??? $30 for Hibachi per person and we still have to pay extra for the rice? Since when does Hibachi not come with rice??? For myself and my boyfriend, we each ordered Hibachi steak, fried rice, 2 non alcoholic drinks and a sushi roll ( I Can't remember what it was called but it was like $4-5) the total bill came to $87. WHAT THE HECK?!? Never again

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We have been here many times and seldom have we had anything short of a nice experience. Grandkids, kids and adults alike always enjoy the experience.