“Thought had more...”
Review of Cupcake People

Cupcake People
Ranked #6 of 11 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a cupcake spot, but when I looked on the website it said it had other baked goods, like cookies and brownies. I was mistaken. Anyway, the cupcakes were good. I had birthday cake and hot fudge sundae. My friend had the German chocolate and the alcohol-infused red belvet.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Unlike other scratch-baked cupcakes in the area, these cupcakes are light and airy and the flavors are great! There is a huge variety to choose from and the prices are reasonable. My favorites are pancake & bacon, salted vanilla and strawberry friendly. This place is worth the visit!!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I also am a huge fan of cupcakes and happened to be looking for a place close to work and am hooked. I first stopped in to see what variety they had and there is enough chocolate and vanilla based cupcakes to please everyone's palette. What I absolutely love is that they carry the traditional red velvet, birthday cake, snickers, peanut butter chocolate, lemon blossom, etc. and also carry a spiked version for the 21 and over crowd. Brilliant. Our office has since moved from the area and I made the trip at lunch today just to enjoy an afternoon treat. I have 4 new fans in the office who are all stopping in their way home from work today to get more. They have 3 locations and totally worth the drive and price. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

The cupcakes here are RIDICULOUS!!!!! They have over 50 varieties of cupcakes that are featured in a carrousel of flavors throughout the week. THEY EVEN HAVE ALCOHOL INFUSED CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! The store is in a good, clean, safe area. The price is a little costly, but they are well worth the price!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!

1  Thank xeniwah
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Cupcakes pretty good. Nothing spectacular. Just another cupcake shop. Employee wasn't very hospitable nor helpful.