“WEDNESDAY IS BOGO DAY FOR SUNDAES”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carvel Ice Cream and Bakery
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I stopped by here on a Wednesday and wanted a sundae. I didn't know that Wednesday was BOGO day for sundaes. The cheerful young lady behind the counter told me about the BOGO and wanted to know what two I wanted. I asked to get one now and the other to go when I went to leave. This was fine. WHen I went to leave I asked for just a to go cup of ice cream and she grnated that request.

The sundae I had was great and the place was immaculately clean even though it was busy. As I mentioned already the one young lady there was very pleasant and cheerfule the whole time. We will be back soon!!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2015

The Kids love the Carvel ice cream we always buy our birthday cakes from here and for other occasions .Friendly staff