“Cool creamy ice cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was a few mikes out of our way but well worth the trip. It's located inside a mall. We used Google maps to find it but asked when we didn't see the name when we parked where we 'arrived '. We went inside Dave and Buster's arcade to ask and they directed us to walk through their establishment and find it inside mall. It was right across the hall! Excellent service, no problem with using a coupon. Ice creams were dinner for us and bought the Love it size. My favorite place!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I love ice cream and I am a repeat customer throughout ATLANTA metro area. Service with a smile would be nice at this location.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The food was good. Servers were nice. However, after tipping the girls, we did not get a song like at other ones.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

The ice cream is hard to complain about. The cheesecake ice cream was good but took some getting used to. The coffee ice cream was so so. If course my daughter loved her watermelon mixed with strawberry ice cream but she couldn't finish it because they gave her a love it instead of a like it size cone. Hubby asked for a cone but got a regular bowl instead. I think the errors were because they were so busy and were having trouble keeping up with the orders.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

this is one of my favorite places in the mall. you can go all the time and never try everything there!!!