“Great bakery”

Blue Rooster Bake Shop and Eatery
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We go for lunch alot because it is convenient to our office. The bakery is fantastic. I usually get the chicken salad. It's pretty good.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is the place to get a good sandwich made to order with your choice of breads and fixings. The desserts a so alluring it is difficult to make a choice. Once you have made that choice, you are always satisfied.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Cute spot with tasty chicken salad croissants. Nice dessert selection. Casual & easy to get in and out quickly if in a hurry.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Our small business had a working late lunch meeting. We ordered box lunches from the Blue Rooster. They allowed us to customize the boxes, i. e. each of us could choose a sandwich, a side and a cookie. When we picked them up, they were each in a nice white box tied with a blue ribbon. Thought this was a nice added touch. The sandwiches were very good and the cookies/brownies were awesome. Would highly recommend this bakery/sandwich shop.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Everything looked so amazing it was hard to decide what to get! I got my husband an oatmeal raisin cookie and I got an Oreo cheesecake brownie to sample and take the rest home.

My brownie was delicious! I can't vouch for the cookie but it was nice and soft.

The only suggestion I have is ask if people want to eat their treats in the restaurant and offer small plates or trays for them. Everything is given in a white bag, regardless of if it's to go or not. It would have been nice to have something besides a napkin stack to put my brownie on while I enjoyed it.

I will definitely come back if I'm in the area!